Govinda M. Davis focuses her practice on trademark law. Her experience includes counseling clients on all aspects of intellectual property law, including Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings, domain disputes and federal court litigation.
She also advises clients throughout the U.S. and foreign trademark application process, including selection of a trademark; identifying applicable goods and services; application strategies; and responding to substantive bars to registration.
Additionally, she has experience representing clients in American Arbitration Association proceedings and advising clients on advertising guidelines, internet takedown and anti-counterfeiting strategies.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Northeastern University (B.A., 2007)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, New York, New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association – Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL) Class 22
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- LCLD Law School Mentoring Program, mentor
Rate : $$$