Grace Chung represents entrepreneurs, closely held businesses, exempt organizations, and fiduciaries. She advises entrepreneurs and their businesses at formation, reorganization, and succession; high-net-worth individuals with their estate plans and charitable planning; fiduciaries in the administration of trusts and estates; and tax-exempt organizations. She also has substantial experience with international income, estate, and gift tax issues.
- Tax and Estate Planning – Advises families, fiduciaries, and beneficiaries regarding succession; designs trusts to hold business interests, intellectual property, real property, marketable securities, and other types of assets.
- Closely Held Businesses – Advises founders, investors, and service providers regarding the ownership, management, funding, and cash flow of closely held businesses, exit strategies, and subsequent administration.
- Charitable Planning – Advises individual and corporate donors regarding the formation, management, funding, and operation of exempt organizations and other charitable entities.
- International Transactions – Advises individuals and businesses regarding choice of entity for inbound and outbound transactions, withholding taxes, income taxes, estate and gift taxes, pre immigration planning, disclosures, and compliance.
- J.D. Cornell Law School
- B.A. Brown University
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions : U.S. Tax Court
Professional Memberships :
- American Bar Association
- Century City Bar Association
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$