Grace Pak is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on patent litigation. Her experience involves technologies such as medical devices, including spine surgery devices, and DNA sequencing, Internet, and payment processing technologies.
Grace also has significant experience prosecuting numerous patent applications and counseling clients for a variety of technologies, including medical devices, optics, display devices, computer hardware, and software.
During law school, Grace served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Charles R. Breyer of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Prior to joining the firm, Grace was an associate at Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear.
- J.D., UC Hastings College of the Law, 2010
Cum Laude; Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence in Copyrights, Fall 2009; Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence in Trademarks, Fall 2008; Recipient, Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Contracts, Fall 2007
- B.S., Biomedical Engineering, Northwestern University, 2005
Specialization in Electrical Instrumentation, Dean’s List
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Associated Leadership Board, Public Counsel
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$