Ms. Grace Reeves is a Pensacola Christian College graduate who earned her J.D. from Liberty University School of Law. While attending law school, Ms. Reeves acquired practical legal experience by interning with a non-profit legal organization dedicated to the defense of civil liberties and human rights. She also gained practical trial experience by interning with the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney in Lynchburg, VA.
Throughout law school, Ms. Reeves was a Student Representative with Kaplan Bar Review and with Wolters Kluwer. During her final year of law school, Ms. Reeves also served as President of Liberty’s Criminal Law Society and was elected 3L Senator for the Student Bar Association.
Ms. Reeves joined the law firm of Legler, Flynn, Murphy & Battaglia in the winter of 2016 and is an active member of many organizations in Manatee County.
- Liberty University School of Law, Lynchburg, Virginia, J.D.
- Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, Florida, B.A.
- Florida, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association , 2015 – Present
- Manatee County Bar Association, 2016 – Present
- Manatee County Young Lawyers Division, 2016 – Present
- Manatee County Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Secretary, 2016 – Present
- Associate, Manatee American Inn of Court, 2016 – Present
Rate : $$$