Graham Billings focuses his practice on white collar criminal defense and government investigations and complex civil litigation. He has represented individuals and corporations in a wide array of white collar criminal, enforcement, and civil matters, including investigations and proceedings initiated by the Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, and other federal and state agencies.
He also has experience representing medical device and pharmaceutical corporations in civil and criminal proceedings, including anti-kickback, Stark Law, and False Claims Act matters.
Mr. Billings also defends financial services institutions in a wide range of business litigation matters and complex class actions, with emphasis on cases alleging violations of federal and state consumer protection statutes.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, JD (2013)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, Economics and Political Science (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$