Gray M. Buccigross is a senior associate in Mayer Brown’s Palo Alto office, a member of Mayer Brown’s Intellectual Property practice, and the Palo Alto office’s Pro Bono Coordinator. Gray’s practice focuses on patent litigation and other commercial litigation involving high technology.
He has handled all aspects of such litigation, including trial and appeal. The patent disputes have predominantly involved high technology, including semiconductors, telecommuni cations, and computer hardware and software, and have often involved standards essential patents.
In addition to litigating patent disputes in various US district courts, Gray has also represented clients in the US International Trade Commission, US Patent and Trademark Office, and the ICC International Court of Arbitration. Gray is admitted to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- University of California, San Diego, BS, summa cum laude
- Harvard Law School, JD, cum laude
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$