Graham Cronogue is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Dispute Resolution Practice Group in Washington, DC. Prior to joining the Firm, Graham worked as a law clerk for The Honorable Barbara J. Rothstein, United States District Court for the District Court of Columbia and for The Honorable Anne E. Thompson, United States District Court for the District Court of New Jersey. Graham focuses on international arbitration, securities litigation, internal investigations, and white collar crime.
- Duke University (J.D. magna cum laude) (2013)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. Political Science with distinction) (2010)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. Peace, War, and Defense with distinction) (2010)
- District of Columbia~United States (2017)
- New York~United States (2015)
- New Jersey~United States (2013)
Rate : $$$