As an associate on the firm’s capital finance and real estate team, Greer Watson assists clients with commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, construction and real estate finance, real estate development, and retail and office leasing. She has also served as a member of the firm’s pro bono committee.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2012
- AB, University of Georgia, summa cum laude, 2009
- District of Columbia
- Represented the City of Atlanta and Fulton County Recreation Authority in connection with the sale of “Turner Field,” the former home of the Atlanta Braves major league baseball team.
- Represented Hersha Hospitality Trust on its sale of seven Manhattan limited-service hotels to a joint venture between Hersha and Cindat Capital Management Ltd., in a transaction valued at $571.4 million. The transaction included senior and mezzanine financing in an aggregate amount of $335 million from Natixis Real Estate Capital LLC and Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Represented a leading private equity firm in the acquisition of 38 limited service and extended stay hotels (4,950 rooms) for $590 million, and negotiation of mortgage and mezzanine financing from two major financial institutions and the securitization of the mortgage and a mezzanine tier.
- Represented Israel Discount Bank of New York in connection with a $31.5 million mortgage loan to Berit Realty LLC, owner of SIXTY hotel 6 Columbus, located at 6 Columbus Circle (308 West 58th Street), New York City.
- Represented a bank in connection with the syndication of a $65 million mortgage loan secured by hotels in Miami Beach, Florida and negotiation of an additional co-lending arrangement, which funded a $15 million future advance.
Rate : $$$