Greg Heath concentrates his practice in the representation of clients in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, private equity financing and general corporate matters, with a particular emphasis on clients in the energy industry.
Greg has primarily focused his practice on mergers and acquisitions, representing public and private clients, as well as strategic and financial buyers and sellers. Greg has represented clients in a wide range of transaction valuations, ranging from $5 million to more than $10 billion.
Representative Experience :
- Represented Tailwater Capital, LLC in the sale of Align Midstream, LLC to Enable Midstream Partners, LP for approximately $300 million
- Represented Stronghold, Ltd. and Stronghold Specialty, Ltd. in the company’s acquisition by Quanta Services, Inc. for $450 million base consideration with a maximum additional contingent consideration of $100 million
- Represented Dover Corporation’s fluids segment in its acquisition of Gala Industries and the assets of Reduction Engineering, both of which are engaged in the polymer and plastic processing markets
- Represented Duke Energy in connection with the formation of a joint venture with Dominion Resources, Piedmont Natural Gas and AGL Resources to develop the Atlantic Coast Pipeline, a $5 billion natural gas pipeline project to transport natural gas from the Marcellus Shale and Utica Shale areas to Virginia and North Carolina
- Represented multiple private equity funds in oilfield services and midstream investments ranging from $20 million to $200 million
- Represented target oilfield services and midstream companies in various private equity transactions ranging from $20 million to $350 million
- Assisted in the representation of El Paso Corporation in the sale of its oil and gas exploration and production units in a $7.15 billion leveraged buyout to a private equity consortium led by Apollo Global Management
- Assisted in the representation of a public utility services holding company in its $8 billion acquisition of a public energy company and utility
- Assisted in the representation of a public automobile insurance provider in its $1.9 billion going-private sale to a major international insurance company
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 2005
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, Highest Distinction, University of Michigan, 2002
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$