Greg Weintraub joined Lash & Goldberg LLP in 2010 following eight years at a prominent Chicago boutique commercial litigation firm. Greg’s primary practice areas are complex civil and commercial litigation and arbitrations.
He has represented a multitude of corporate and individual clients before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, in alternative dispute resolution and through internal investigations.
He has extensive experience handling diverse areas of complex litigation, including health care, antitrust and business practices, class actions, qui tam claims, employment, product liability, environmental and data security.
Representative cases include obtaining favorable results for numerous national health care systems and affiliated hospitals in contract, employment discrimination, retaliation and False Claims Act claims.
Prior to private practice, he served for two years as a Law Clerk to United States District Judge James B. Moran for the Northern District of Illinois. Greg earned his law degree, with honors, from the University of Chicago in 2000, where he was a member of the University of Chicago Law Review. He received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, both from Boston University.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$