Greg Waller is co-lead of the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group, practicing both civil and white-collar criminal defense litigation at the trial and appellate levels.
In his civil practice, Greg has represented a variety of individual and corporate clients in commercial disputes and in products liability lawsuits in both federal and state courts. In his criminal practice, he has represented both individuals and companies in white-collar criminal cases and investigations by federal and state authorities.
Greg’s experience in both civil and criminal matters makes him ideally suited to represent clients in parallel proceedings, securities cases, and corporate compliance matters. Greg has significant first chair experience in jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations.
He has also briefed and argued appeals before Texas intermediate courts and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Greg has handled a number of major cases in the aviation industry, the construction industry, and the oil and gas sector.
- JD, Harvard Law School, cum laude, 1995
- BA, Vanderbilt University, summa cum laude, 1992
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- US Supreme Court
- US Tax Court
- Houston Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$$