Gregg M. Dorman is a Real Estate partner in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office. He has over 30 years of experience handling all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions for retail, office, residential, industrial, mixed used, health care, entertainment and sports venue projects, including the acquisition, disposition, exchange, finance, leasing, development, construction, management and operation of all forms of real estate assets and interests. His experience includes:
- The ground-up development of a new 22,000 seat open air sports and entertainment venue, including the negotiation of a complex sub-subground lease structure and all related land and facilities acquisition, development, leasing, license and operation transactions and agreements for a Major League Soccer club.
- Global occupier and corporate real services for international technology, automotive and real estate services companies, including various lease, operation and disposition transactions with respect to their real assets in the U.S. and abroad.
- Acquisition, leasing and development transactions for healthcare facilities developed, leased and acquired through corporate M&A transactions across the country by an international health care company.
- Complex lease and sublease transactions, including headquarter lease transactions, ground leases, build-to-suit and reverse build-to-suit leases and sale-leaseback transactions for both real estate owners and investors and tenants and subtenants.
- J.D., Loyola University, Chicago, School of Law (1984)
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1981)
- with distinction in Finance
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Chicago Bar Association (Real Property Section)
- Illinois Bar Association (Real Estate Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
Rate : $$$