Gregg Jacobson is a member of the Construction and Procurement group at K&S. He focuses primarily on the representation of owners, developers and lenders in their global construction projects, including energy projects such as liquefied natural gas facilities, power plants, petrochemical facilities, and manufacturing facilities.
Gregg’s practice involves a wide variety of commercial contracts including EPC, construction, construction management, professional services, transportation related, procurement and product sale agreements.
Before joining K&S, Gregg practiced construction and commercial litigation, representing large general contractors and subcontractors in multi-million dollar disputes. His hard-fought litigation experience provides a useful perspective into the negotiating and drafting of construction contracts on behalf of owners and developers.
Prior to law school, Gregg had an international opera career, singing tenor roles with Sarasota Opera, Boston Lyric Opera, New Jersey Verismo Opera, Opera Theatre of Lucca, Italy, and many others.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- B.M., Boston University
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Georgia Superior Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute, 2017-18
- Atlanta Habitat for Humanity Young Professionals Group, President 2018
- CHOA Friends Junior Committee
Rate : $$$$