Gregg Kander focuses his practice on corporate and partnership taxation, business planning, bankruptcy, and workouts. Prior to joining the firm, Gregg was an attorney at a national law firm. During that time, he was involved with the proposed reorganization of R.H. Macy & Co., Inc. and P.A. Bergner & Co. as well as the representation of General Motors Pension Fund and General Electric Capital Corporation in connection with their investments in many real estate acquisitions.
Gregg also serves as general counsel for certain prominent corporations including the manufacturers of Sweet’N Low® sugar substitute and Sugar in the Raw®.
Gregg is a frequent lecturer on many tax planning subjects and he has also written various business and tax articles. He also serves as a faculty member for courses on taxation offered by the National Business Institute and the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
In addition, he has successfully completed the CPA examination. Gregg earned his bachelor’s degree, with honors, from Emory University. Gregg earned his law degree from Boston University and his LL.M. in Taxation from New York Law School.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- New York Law School, LL.M., 1990
- Emory University, B.B.A., 1982
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; New York
- Allegheny Tax Society
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Minority and Women Owned Business, board member, appointed by the mayor of Pittsburgh
- American Jewish Committee, board member
- Israel Bonds, cabinet member
Rate : $$$