Gregg Burton represents individuals, businesses, state and municipal entities, owners, developers, tenants and lenders in a variety of business and commercial real estate transactions, including land acquisition, development, leasing, and project finance.
Gregg has closed transactions involving a broad range of real estate development structures and financing vehicles, including mezzanine financing, equity investment, and securitized loan defeasance.
Gregg also represents owners, sponsors and lenders of affordable housing developments utilizing a myriad of financing sources including federal, state and local funding programs, tax credit equity syndication and institutional loan financing.
- Connecticut Green Building Council
- Connecticut Housing Coalition
- American Institute of Architects
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Clerk, Unitarian Society of New Haven, 2011-2013
- New Haven Advisory Board Member, Junior Achievement of Southwest New England
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Missouri, B.A., 1999
Rate : $$$$