In environmental law, in exceptionally challenging cases, an ordinary approach is just not enough. Gregory A. Cade, our principal attorney, has made this clear when he developed his personal vision of “Know your case”. This is his leading principle that successfully combines all the necessary traits in order to solve complex legal issues.
Having a solid science background is also a notable difference in his unique approach. Greg is using his Industrial Hygiene degree in handling injuries resulting from exposure to asbestos, benzene, creosote, coke emissions, dioxins, PAHs, PCBs, and other known toxicants.
Representing thousands of individual and community claims all over the Southeast for 20 years, Greg is always driven to help injured people, be it in an occupational setting or in an environmental setting, in a mass setting or a class action setting.
None of these would be possible without taking things personally, something that not every lawyer has the dedication to do. He has instilled in his entire firm a strong motivation to establish real connections with every client.
Detailed knowledge, time consumption and financial risk may be enough reasons for most law firms to avoid environmental cases. For Greg, this is not the case. Patience, loyalty and knowledge make Greg a powerful ally on the side of environmental victims.
- B.S. in Natural Science and Mathematics with an emphasis on Chemistry and Biology in 1991 from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) School of Public Health
- M.P.H. in Occupational Health, Safety and Industrial Hygiene in 1996 from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- J.D. from Miles School of Law in 2001
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar, 2008
Memberships & Awards:
- The American Bar Association
- Miles College Board of Trustees, 2015
- National Association of Environmental Professionals, Registered Environmental Manager, 2004
- National Registry of Environmental Professionals
Rate : $$$