Gregory Gidus represents insurance clients in sophisticated first-party property coverage matters and other complex coverage disputes involving directors and officers liability insurance, errors and omissions liability insurance, professional liability insurance, comprehensive general liability insurance, and financial institution bonds.
In addition, Greg counsels insurers and other business clients on cybersecurity issues and assists clients in responding to data breach events. His litigation experience covers a wide range of matters and industries. Prior to joining the firm, he was a law clerk to the Honorable Susan C. Bucklew, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Florida State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2010)
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Susan C. Bucklew, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa, FL (2017)
- Associate Attorney, Stoler Russell Keener Verona P.A., Tampa, FL (2014-2016)
- Associate Attorney, Burr & Forman, LLP, Tampa, FL (2013–2014)
- Extern to The Honorable L. Clayton Roberts, Florida First District Court of Appeal, Tallahassee, FL (2013)
- Law Clerk, Bryant Miller Olive, P.A.,Tallahassee, FL (2012)
- Law Clerk, Hopping Green & Sams, P.A.,Tallahassee, FL (2012)
Rate : $$$$