Gregory A. Arutiunov is a tax associate. Mr. Arutiunov joined Debevoise in 2017. Prior to joining Debevoise, he served as a Tax Policy Fellow at the Joint Committee on Taxation of the U.S. Congress. He received a J.D. cum laude from New York University School of Law in 2016, and a B.A. summa cum laude from Rutgers University in 2013. He received his LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law in 2018.
Mr. Arutiunov is fluent in Russian.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a programmatic joint venture with GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, and Cortland Partners to own and operate multi-family real estate assets throughout the U.S.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its formation of a joint venture with WPT Industrial REIT and AIMCo to aggregate a portfolio of industrial properties in the U.S.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing III, a U.S. affordable housing real estate fund.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a joint venture with JBG SMITH to develop and own 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2013, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$