Gregory Boulos represents global and national companies in high-stakes mass tort and products liability, insurance, and commercial litigation. Notably, Gregory is lead counsel for a global chemical company in all of its asbestos personal injury and wrongful death cases filed in Miami-Dade County and the Southern District of Florida.
He plays a critical role in managing and developing defense strategies for the company’s Florida asbestos cases and is regularly involved in its cases pending in jurisdictions across the country. Gregory also defends a global cosmetics and consumer goods manufacturer in talc-related personal injury and wrongful death cases filed throughout Florida.
Additionally, Gregory’s experience includes representing manufacturers of pesticides, oil field products, and construction materials; raw material suppliers, general contractors, insurers, and national retailers in products liability, mass tort, and personal injury actions pending in state and federal court.
In addition to his mass torts and products liability practice, Gregory represents a national insurer in its Florida bad faith and other insurance cases. His experience also includes representing international, national, and regional companies in commercial litigation.
Gregory has been recognized as a Legal Elite Up and Comer by Florida Trend and received the Daily Business Review’s Most Effective Lawyer award for his products liability practice. Also, he represents individuals and families who cannot afford legal representation on a pro bono basis.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Order of the Coif
- Florida International University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association – Products Liability Committee of the Tort, Trial, and Insurance Practice Section
- Vice Chair (2013 – Present)
- Newsletter Editor (2013 – Present)
- American Bar Association – Corporate Counsel Committee of the Section of Litigation
- Publications Subcommittee Member (2015 – Present)
- Dade County Bar Association (2012 – Present)
Rate : $$$$