Gregory S. Brow is a trial lawyer with more than 20 years of experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in trials, arbitrations and appeals of complex business litigation matters in Georgia and throughout the United States. Greg successfully represents clients in cases involving:
- Commercial / contractual disputes and business torts
- M&A purchase price adjustment disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Examinations and internal investigations
Greg is a leading expert on M&A purchase price adjustment disputes – including working capital adjustments, earnouts and indemnity claims, frequently involving complex accounting issues, challenges to the accuracy of financial statements, and valuation disputes – having litigated, written about, and given presentations on these disputes many times.
Greg also has deep experience with shareholder and partnership disputes, including fiduciary duty disputes and misrepresentation claims by disappointed investors regarding share or company value.
Prior to joining Dentons, Greg served as a judicial law clerk for The Honorable M. Blane Michael, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, 1995, JD, with high honors
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland, 1991, BA, summa cum laude
Admissions and qualifications:
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- US District Court for the District of Colorado
- US District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Currently serving as lead counsel for manufacturer in defense of claims by competitor of tortious interference and aiding and abetting breaches of restrictive covenants in employment agreements.
- Currently serving as lead counsel for manufacturer in arbitration over alleged breach of multi-million dollar supply agreement.
- In recent dispute regarding mismanagement and valuation between owners of private equity management company, after defeating TRO, obtained highly favorable settlement for defendant client.
- Recently served as lead counsel for business Purchaser and won ICDR arbitration and accounting referee arbitration arising out of US$10 million working capital adjustment.
- Represented the Independent Directors of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in putative class actions brought by shareholders challenging US$13 billion transaction involving the sale of CCE’s North American bottling business to Coke.
- Obtained highly-favorable settlement for Saudi billionaire shareholder in his fraud and RICO lawsuit against private equity fund.
Rate : $$$$