Gregory T. Cerchione is a principal in Subin Associates, LLP and one of the driving forces behind the firm’s growth and success. A seasoned negotiator, Greg has consistently obtained top-dollar results for his clients.
Widely known throughout the legal community, Greg has amassed an impressive list of awards and distinctions. He has served in leadership positions of numerous bar groups and received widespread honors and accolades for his professional and charitable endeavors.
- New York, 1986
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Supreme Court Appellate Division, Member, Second Judicial Department, Character and Fitness Committees, March 1, 2002 – Present
- Brooklyn Bar Association, President-Elect, 2002 – Present
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Second Vice President
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Judiciary Committee, 2000 – Present
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Tort Law Section, 1993 – Present
Rate : $$$