As a partner in the firm’s Debt Finance Department, Gregory S. Clore handles complex commercial lending transactions, including structuring and documenting unsecured and secured bank lending transactions, credit enhancement transactions and problem credit restructurings.
He represents financial institutions in syndicated lending and middle market transactions, as well as borrowers in working capital and commercial equipment financing transactions.
Greg’s skills include credit restructurings on behalf of lenders, both inside and outside of bankruptcy, and he negotiates cash collateral agreements, Chapter 11 reorganization plans and DIP financing agreements. He also represents foreclosing creditors in personal property and real property foreclosures.
- Representation of bank in $59 million secured construction financing provided to hotel owner/developer to fund construction of new hotel and retail space development.
- Representation of bank providing credit enhancement for $10.4 million multifamily housing revenue bond issuance by property developer to support construction of new apartment complex.
- Representation of bank providing credit enhancement for $40 million in various bond issuances on behalf of a nationally recognized research institute to fund construction of improvements to facilities.
- Representation of bank providing credit enhancement for a $45 million bond issuance by municipal water authority to fund improvements to water bank facility.
- Representation of lead bank and agent in $35 million syndicated revolving credit facility for pecan and almond processing company.
- Representation of emerging company/borrower clients in connection with negotiation and documentation of equipment lines of credit and equipment leasing facilities.
- Representation of cogeneration facilities in collection of $60 million in receivables and executory contract claims against a regional utility operating in bankruptcy.
- University of California Davis School of Law, JD, 1989
- University of California Davis, BA, with High Honors, 1986
Admissions : California
Affiliations : State Bar of California
Rate : $$$