Gregory P. Cunningham’s practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance transactions, and general corporate counseling for clients in a variety of industries. He has extensive experience counseling clients in a broad array of business issues.
Greg provides continuing legal advice to a number of the firm’s corporate clients in the areas of licensing, commercial contracts, loan agreements, stockholder agreements, employment agreements, and consulting agreements.
His practice also includes counseling clients with corporate, partnership, and LLC formation and governance issues. In 1998, Greg received his Bachelor of Science from Fairfield University. He received his law degree from Villanova University School of Law in 2001.
- Represented Trico Equipment, Inc., a New Jersey-based company engaged in the business of renting, servicing, and selling aerial lift and other construction and general rental equipment, in the multimillion dollar sale of all outstanding ownership interests of the company to BlueLine Rental, LLC.
- Represented BCNEPA in a number of transactions, including the acquisition and subsequent sale of a third-party benefits administrator subsidiary and a life and health insurance company subsidiary.
- Represented a records and information management services provider (with operations in 15 U.S. markets and Costa Rica) in the multimillion dollar sale of its business.
- Represented Dorma GmbH, a multi-national corporation headquartered in Germany, in various acquisitions in the U.S.
- Represented Delphi Midstream Partners, LLC in its $200 million acquisition of the rights to construct and operate a 31-mile natural gas pipeline in the Marcellus Shale region in New York and Pennsylvania.
- Represented NSM Insurance Group, LLC in the asset acquisition of the classic car and related insurance business of Heacock Insurance Group, Inc., based out of Lakeland, Fla.
- Represented TherImmune Research Corporation, a preclinical contract research organization, in a $52 million acquisition, by Gene Logic Inc., a publicly traded genomics company.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Fairfield University, B.S., 1998
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$