Gregory F. Fischer focuses his practice on bankruptcy and litigation matters. He has represented clients in all manner of bankruptcy proceedings, including Chapter 7 trustees, creditors and third parties. Greg has also represented a variety of clients in the Delaware State Courts and the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
Prior to joining Cozen O’Connor, Greg began his legal career as a judicial clerk for Judge Robert B. Young of the Delaware Superior Court, followed by practicing at a Delaware firm focused on bankruptcy and litigation.
Greg earned his law degree from the Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville and his undergraduate degree from Bellarmine University, with a double major in business administration and economics.
- University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Bellarmine University, B.A., cum laude, 2004
BAR ADMISSIONS : Delaware; District of Columbia
- Honorable Robert B. Young, Delaware Superior Court
- Turnaround Management Association, Philadelphia Chapter – Charitable Activities Committee
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Delaware Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
- Delaware State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$