Gregory K. Gale’s practice focuses on transactional matters, including cross-border transactions, private equity, leveraged finance, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, and private companies. Greg’s experience includes the oil and gas, consumer products, insurance, technology, life sciences, business services, and manufacturing verticals. In addition, Greg represents insurance companies providing representation and warranties insurance coverage.
Greg has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2010 and has been recognized as a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers since 2011 in the practice area of Securities & Corporate Finance.
His experience includes representing the issuers in two of the largest spin-offs ever made on a US exchange, representing high-growth companies throughout their life cycle, the listing of companies on US, UK, German, and Canadian exchanges, numerous fund formation projects, and representing global companies in all aspects of their international operations.
Greg is a member of the New York, Georgia, and Ohio Bar Associations and is a former chair of the Corporate Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
- The College of William & Mary, J.D., 1994
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1991
- New York, 2014
- Ohio, 2003
- Georgia, 1994
- Representing a private equity fund in acquisitions of 11 printing companies in the United States and Mexico.
- Representing a private equity fund in acquisitions of six pressure-sensitive label companies in the United States, Canada and Chile.
- Representing a private equity fund in the acquisition of three packaging companies.
- Representing investors in the formation of a US$1 billion venture capital fund.
- Representing a private equity fund in the disposition of a private-label food business.
- Representing a private equity-owned portfolio company in its global coke and glass servicing operations.
- Representing shareholders in the sale of a global telecommunications company to a private equity fund.
- Representing an issuer in a US$10.6 billion offering of stock.Representing a food franchise company in an IPO.
- Representing an acquirer in the stock purchase of specialty chemicals companies in France, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- Representing the acquirer in the purchase of a Mexico-based printing company.
- Representing a Germany-based company in an IPO on foreign exchange.
Rate : $$$