Gregory A. Giordano represents management in labor law, employment law and commercial litigation matters with nearly 40 years of experience. He is currently an adjunct Professor of Labor Law at the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary.
He is also a former lecturer in labor law at Old Dominion University, a former adjunct Professor of Law at Regent University, the author of numerous articles and a frequent lecturer at various seminars.
Greg is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Virginia, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, U.S. Court of Federal Claims, U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Prior to joining the firm, Greg was with Troutman Sanders.
- Formerly a partner at Clark & Stant (merged with Williams Mullen), Greg handled all of the labor negotiations and employment work for the predecessor of Hampton Roads Transit, Tidewater Regional Transit (TRT). He represented TRT in collective bargaining with the union, drafted the collective bargaining agreements, and represented TRT in other employment matters, including EEOC cases and labor arbitrations.
- Extensive commercial trial experience in federal and state courts.
- Successfully negotiated several collective bargaining agreements with labor unions.
- Represents several developers in real estate litigation matters.
- J.D., College of William & Mary, 1974
- A.B., College of William & Mary, 1971
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association: Former President
- Tidewater Federal Bar Association: Former President
- Second District Ethics Committee: Former Vice Chairman
- Labor Law Section of the Eastern District of Virginia Federal Bar Association: Past Chairman
- Virginia State Bar Bench/Bar Association
Rate : $$$$