A member of the firm’s Board of Directors, Gregory A. Harrison is a proven litigator. First as a trial attorney with the United States Department of Justice, Commercial Litigation Branch (1985 – 1989) and since joining the firm in 1989, he has been extensively involved in the litigation of complex commercial litigation.
His practice includes litigation of antitrust, insurance coverage, product liability, trade secret and other financial disputes. Having handled cases in more than 25 states, he serves as national coordinating counsel in insurance coverage and product liability matters.
He also has significant experience with electronic discovery, computer technology and litigation management and support.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1985)
- Bowling Green State University (B.S., 1982)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Grievance Committee
- Defense Research Institute
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
Rate : $$$$