Greg G. Iskander is a trial attorney with extensive experience in state and federal courts, and has served as first or second chair in more than 35 jury and court trials and arbitrations. He practices in a broad range of employment matters, including : Harassment, Discrimination, Wrongful termination, Class actions.
He also advises employers in the areas of privacy, internal and government investigations, and regulatory matters. Greg is also a frequent presenter and trainer for management on anti-harassment, discrimination and workplace investigations.
Greg has extensive prior experience as a white-collar criminal defense attorney, specializing in computer-related crimes. He served as a clerk for the Honorable Don R. Work of the California Court of Appeals, Fourth District, Division One, and is a former lieutenant with the United States Navy’s Judge Advocate General’s Corps.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1995
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Litigation Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Board of Directors, Employment Section, Contra Costa County Bar Association
Rate : $$$