Gregory Guest is an attorney in the Grand Rapids office of Dickinson Wright PLLC. His practice focuses on corporate and business law, finance, and restructuring.
Prior to joining the firm, Greg served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Lee M. Jackwig in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Iowa.
- Lewis University, B.A., Philosophy of Law, 2009
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2013
- Michigan, 2015
- Illinois, 2013
- Association for Corporate Growth – West Michigan
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association – West Michigan
- Federal Bar Association (Bankruptcy Section) – Western District of Michigan
Rate : $$$