Gregory Locke is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Construction Practices. He focuses his practice on New York Labor Law litigation, premises negligence, and general liability matters. He handles all aspects of civil defense up to and including support at trial.
Gregory has experience working with plaintiffs and with national defense firms. He also has experience with criminal prosecution work at the state, federal, and international levels.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2011
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Supreme Court
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York
Rate : $$$