Gregory Miller is an Associate in the Intellectual Property section of the firm. He concentrates his practice on the preparation and prosecution of patents, patent appeals, patent opinions, patent litigation, intellectual property licensing and acquisitions, transactions, agreements and due diligence.
He works with companies in all stages of growth, and has extensive experience in a variety of matters, from the development of initial patent strategies for start-ups, to the maintenance of cost-effective quality in the management of high volume filings for Fortune 500 companies.
Gregory also has extensive experience working directly with universities in obtaining patent protection and developing IP strategies.
Gregory’s undergraduate degree in Policy Studies and Economics, combined with a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, provides him with a unique perspective in counseling clients in connection with IP strategies.
He has worked within expansive technical disciplines, including electrical engineering, computer hardware, computer software, personal electronics, networking, telecommunication systems, RF technology, business methods, mechanical engineering, mechanical devices, biomechanical devices, medical devices, manufacturing technology, e-commerce, motor vehicles and food processing.
- JD, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2009
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Columbia University, 2006
- BA, Policy Studies and Economics, Syracuse University, 2001
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- US Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- US District Court, District of Connecticut
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- American Intellectual Property Association
- America Bar Association
- New York Intellectual Property Association
- New York County Lawyer’s Association
Rate : $$$