Mr. Gregory Herrick centers his practice in complex commercial litigation, insurance defense litigation, community association litigation, and landlord/tenant litigation. Additionally, he also represents the Firm’s clients in connection with any family law matters. Further, Mr. Herrick also handles pre-litigation matters such as demand letters and legal advice, discovery, mediation and settlement negotiations.
Mr. Herrick’s greatest professional accomplishment is when he helped reunite a father with his daughter that he had not seen for nearly a year after the child’s mother moved her out of state and threatened to call immigration if he tried to contact her.
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2014
- William & Mary Business Law Review
- Saint Anselm College, B.A., 2003
- The Florida Bar, 2014
- The Connecticut Bar Association, 2016
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Collier County Bar Association
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT : Volunteer Judge, Collier County Teen Court, 2017 – current
Rate : $$$$