Gregory Radwan is an associate in the New York and Newark offices of Lewis Brisbois and member of the Labor & Employment Practice. His practice includes representing clients in the state and federal courts of New York and New Jersey and before administrative agencies.
He has represented employers in the defense of claims brought pursuant to the federal, state and local discrimination laws. He also has experience in the defense of commercial breach of contract actions and professional malpractice claims. As a former prosecutor, Gregory uses his experience to counsel corporate entities during government investigations.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY, Juris Doctor, 2010
- SUNY at Binghamton University, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Politics, and Law, 2007
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$