Gregory A. Ruehlmann is a senior associate in the Atlanta office and a member of the firm’s Trial & Global Dispute practice, where he focuses on high-profile product-liability and mass-tort litigation.
Gregory has developed considerable experience in nationwide defense of Fortune 500 companies in the medical-device, automotive, pharmaceutical, and consumer-product sectors at all stages of litigation—from initial assessment and case strategy to offensive and defensive discovery and deposition-taking up to and including working on multiple core trial teams.
Gregory has served as the lead drafter on several successful dispositive motions and Daubert challenges, but is equally focused on developing the themes, facts, and testimony necessary for victory at trial.
In addition to tort and product-liability work, Mr. Ruehlmann has experience in litigating a wide range of business disputes and conducting internal investigations. He also maintains a pro bono practice by representing asylum clients with the Georgia Asylum and Immigration Network (GAIN).
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law
- M.A., University of Chicago
- B.A., University of Notre Dame
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Rate : $$$$