Gregory Horner has a decade of legal experience and leads the firm’s workers’ compensation practice in North Carolina. Greg primarily represents self-insured retention employers and government entities.
He routinely counsels his clients and provides them with effective strategies to reduce their liability exposure. When a claim arises, he handles it from inception through resolution.
Greg has also lectured on emerging issues in the field, and has presented at the North Carolina Bar’s annual Workers’ Compensation Update.
Before earning his undergraduate and law degrees, Greg served in the United States Army for nine years. He was stationed in Georgia and overseas in South Korea.
- North Carolina Association of Self Insurers
- North Carolina Coastal Society for Human Resource Management
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Marshall University, B.B.A., 2003
Rate : $$$