Gregory R. Samuel currently serves as co-chair of the Capital Markets and Securities Practice Group at Haynes and Boone. Greg has more than 30 years of experience providing legal advice to both public and private companies in the areas of corporate securities and mergers and acquisitions.
His experience in the areas of securities and public filings includes initial public offerings, private placements, securities law compliance and corporate governance. Greg has also counseled numerous buyers and sellers of public and private companies through mergers and acquisitions.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 1985, Articles Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review, 1984-1985
- B.B.A., Abilene Christian University, 1982, summa cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Texas
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- Member, Board of Trustees, Christian Care Centers, Inc.
- Chairman of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, 2012-2013
- Presiding Officer, 37th Annual Conference on Securities Regulation and Business Law, University of Texas, 2015
- Council of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, 2006-2008, 2010-2012
- Chairman of the Corporations Committee of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, 2003-2006
- Member, University Council of Abilene Christian University
Rate : $$$