Gregory S. Shumaker is a strategic advisor with extensive experience in representing developers, large corporations, lenders, and a publicly traded REIT in both Ohio, and multistate real estate, financing and joint venture transactions.
Publicly traded corporations draw on his more than four decades of experience counseling clients in connection with their real estate portfolios, including property management, acquisition, disposition, and development.
Furthermore, Greg has substantial experience in the formation of limited liability companies and limited partnerships, commercial leasing, loan workouts, condominium, and planned unit developments.
- J.D., Georgetown University, 1973
- A.B., Miami University, 1970
Bar and Court Admissions : Ohio, 1973
- Represented Fortune 500 company in the acquisition, development, and leasing of a 300,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
- Represented publicly traded REIT in the acquisition of two medical office building portfolios of approximately 870,500 rentable square feet.
- Represented university in its financing arrangements with national commercial bank involving master trust indenture and master lease of facilities.
- Represented Fortune 500 company in the post- bankruptcy ownership and management restructuring of its owned and leased real estate assets.
- Represented national commercial bank in its real estate secured revolving credit facilities financing with Fortune 500 company borrower.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio, Board of Trustees, past President
- Waite Brand Foundation, Trustee
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Toledo, Ohio, Finance Chairman and Endowment Trust Officer, past Senior Warden of Vestry
Rate : $$$