Gregory H. Wagoner has extensive experience consulting businesses and financial institutions in a wide variety of legal issues, including covenants not to compete, trade secret disputes, claims of trademark infringement and false advertising, shareholder disputes, contract claims, insurance coverage issues, employment disputes, tortious interference claims, franchise disputes and claims of unfair competition.
Greg has successfully tried several business and employment disputes in State and Federal Courts in several states in a wide variety of settings including shareholder and franchise disputes, breach of contract, enforcement of restrictive covenants and protection of trade secrets.
Greg has extensive experience in obtaining injunctive and emergency relief in State and Federal Courts. Greg has also represented and counseled secured and unsecured creditors facing a financially distressed supplier. Greg also has extensive appellate experience in Federal Courts and State Courts in Michigan, Ohio and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Greg also acts as outside general counsel for a variety of small to medium sized corporations and financial institutions advising them on a variety of legal issues.
- J.D., The University of Toledo, 2001
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1997
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Michigan, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2013
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
Rate : $$$