Gregory C. Yadley brings a wealth of experience to clients in representing business entities, including closely-held and family businesses and large and small public companies. Practicing for more than 40 years has allowed him a deep understanding of what the various participants in a transaction are looking for across the spectrum, which enables him to successfully represent clients in:
- Securities regulation and corporate governance
- Financing transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Contract negotiations and disputes
- Legal compliance
- General corporate matters
Additionally, Greg’s practical, yet positive and creative approach, paired with his extensive experience in securities matters, including advising clients with regard to their private and public offerings of securities (initial public offerings) and their ongoing disclosure obligations, enables him to facilitate his client’s business objectives and achieve a solution where parties are aligned.
When Greg is not practicing law, he enjoys engaging with and teaching other lawyers and law students. He is an adjunct professor at the University of Florida Levin College of Law, a frequent lecturer, and a member of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Advisory Committee on Small and Emerging Businesses.
He is a principal contributor to The Florida Bar Corporate Practice Manual and Chair of the annual Federal Securities Institute. Greg served as the chairman of the American Bar Association’s Middle Market and Small Business Committee.
- J.D., with honors, George Washington University, 1975
- B.A., cum laude, Dartmouth College, 1972
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 1975
- District of Columbia, 1976
- $530 million acquisition of a global manufacturing company headquartered in Italy.
- $253 million underwritten public equity offering on behalf of the issuer.
- Sale of the largest craft brewery in Florida on behalf of the owners.
- Sale of a privately-held health care company and, following the sale, numerous acquisition transactions by the company on behalf of the new private equity owner.
- Representation of the executive management team of one of the largest providers of sales, benefits administration, and other technology solutions to the insurance and managed care industries in the sale of the company to a global, Asia-based purchaser.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar, Executive Council and past Chairman, Business Law Section; Chair, Long Range Planning Committee
- American Bar Association: Middle Market and Small Business Committee, Business Law Section, past Chairman; Task Force on Private Placement Brokers (past Co-Chairman); Subcommittee on Small Business Issuers (past Chairman) of the Federal Regulation of Securities Committee
- Leadership Tampa Alumni of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, past Chairman
- Dartmouth College Alumni Council, past Council member
- The Florida Orchestra, Board of Directors; Vice Chair, Executive Committee
Rate : $$$