Greta E. M. Trotman is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Financial Services Practice Group. Greta’s practice focuses on a variety of financial services matters, including business and financing transactions and regulatory issues. She also provides support to other practice groups on issues related to servicing the firm’s Portuguese-speaking clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Greta worked on capital markets and cross border financings for an international law firm, where she gained significant exposure to the Brazilian market. Greta is a graduate of Harvard Law School, where she was the coordinating editor of the Harvard Law Review.
- Harvard Law School, 2009
- Coordinating Editor, Harvard Law Review
- Barry University, History and English Literature, summa cum laude, 2006
- 2006 NCAA Woman of the Year Finalist
- Sigma Tau Delta
- Phi Alpha Theta
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Director, Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida (BACCF)
- Director, Barry University Alumni Board
Rate : $$$$