Greta Griffith’s practice focuses on commercial/secured lending, asset-based lending, loan restructuring and workouts, DIP financing and other UCC Article 9 transactions. Greta is a partner in the Atlanta office, a member of the Capital Finance & Real Estate team and the head of the Atlanta Lending Services Group. Greta is the Atlanta Pro Bono Chair and a member of the firm’s Associates Committee.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, 1994
- BA, Political Science, Clemson University, magna cum laude, with senior departmental honors, 1991
- Represented Agent and sole Lender in $35,000,000 revolving and term loan facility to a minor league baseball franchise owner.
- Represented Agent in $450 million refinancing of Borrower in the steel industry.
- Represented multiple lenders in $195 million acquisition financing of a major clothes manufacturer.
- Represented Agent in $55 million refinancing of Borrowers in the billboard/outdoor advertising industry.
- Represented sole Lender in $15 million refinancing of Borrower in the pharmacy business.
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Georgia UCC Committee, 2010 to present
- Member, Women’s Finance Exchange
Rate : $$$