Gretchen Agena represents employers in administrative proceedings and lawsuits involving claims under : The Age Discrimination in Employment Act, The Family and Medical Leave Act, The Fair Labor Standards Act, The Texas Workers’ Compensation Act.
Gretchen also handles claims related to the misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of employment contracts and covenants not to compete and counsels employers on a broad range of personnel issues, from disciplinary actions to policy formulation to compliance with federal, state and local laws. In law school, Gretchen was an articles editor for the Houston Law Review.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2003
- B.A., University of Houston, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations : Member, Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$