Gretchen Miller focuses her practice primarily on intellectual property litigation and patent prosecution. She has successfully litigated patent disputes and Hatch-Waxman trials in a number of federal courts, including the Eastern District of Texas, the District of Delaware, and the District of New Jersey.
She has handled inter partes reviews before the US Patent and Trademark Office, actions arising under Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930 before the US International Trade Commission, and appeals before the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Gretchen’s patent cases have involved technologies ranging from pharmaceuticals to microprocessor units. She has also prosecuted patent applications in a variety of matters involving photovaltaic and solar technology, semiconductors, medical devices, and biotechnology.
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- US Patent & Trademark Office
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2005, Articles Editor, International Law Review
- M.S., Georgetown University, 2002, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2000, Biology and English
Rate : $$$