Mr. Gustavo Alzugaray joined the firm in 2005. After graduating from law school, he was hired by the Legal Aid Society, Criminal Division, Kings County, where he worked as a criminal defense attorney.
He handled both misdemeanor & minor felony cases. Thereafter, he was hired as a trial attorney at the Law Office of Robert Tusa, where he represented Allstate insured clients in personal injury trials, mediations & arbitrations.
He currently manages our Bronx County office, and handles personal injury cases including automobile, premises liability and dog bite cases. He handles trials, mediations & arbitrations for our injured clients.
Mr. Alzugaray has attended continuing education seminars which have included: National Institute of Trial Advocacy; Trial Lawyers College (New York); and most recently Trial Advocacy courses in Philadelphia & South Carolina.
- SUNY Stonybrook, B.A. Political Science
- Touro Law Center, J.D. – President, Student Government
Admissions & Membership:
- New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Bronx County Bar Association
Rate : $$$