Gwen Hulsey is a member of the Tax Practice Group in the Firm’s Houston office. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Ms. Hulsey served as Director of International Tax for a Fortune 500 company and as a CPA in the tax practice of a major accounting firm.
Ms. Hulsey has a broad range of experience in federal income tax law with an emphasis on international tax planning, corporate and partnership structures, global tax minimization strategies, transfer pricing issues, and tax controversies.
Ms. Hulsey regularly advises clients on issues related to Subpart F income, US foreign tax credits, foreign loss utilization alternatives, tax attribute analysis, permanent establishment issues, tax treaty analysis, transfer pricing strategies and strategic tax planning for international transactions and financings.
Ms. Hulsey also assists clients with the design and implementation of tax efficient structures for domestic and foreign investments.
- University of Houston (B.B.A. Accounting magna cum laude)
- South Texas College of Law (Juris Doctorate (J.D.))
- Texas~United States (2007)
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy~United States (1989)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Women’s Energy Network of Houston
Rate : $$$