Ray Allen has experience in the areas of judicial and administrative litigation, appellate practice, land use law and environmental and water permitting. As a result of his long history of representing local governments, he is intimately familiar with the inner workings of local governments and has significant relationships with government officials and staff members at the local, state, and federal levels.
Prior to joining the firm, Ray served as the Managing Attorney of the Land Use Section for the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office in Tampa, Florida. He also previously served as Assistant County Attorney in Sarasota, Florida and Assistant General Counsel, State of Florida Department of Environmental Regulation.
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M., 1977)
- Samford University (J.D., 1976)
- University of Florida (B.S., with honors, 1973)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Environmental and Land Use Section
- Administrative Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- American Bar Association
- Chair, Land Use and Zoning Committee, Land Use and Environmental Group of the Real
- Property, Trusts and Estate Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar
Rate : $$$