Scott Miller’s commercial real estate practice involves representation of institutional investors of all types, including insurance companies, pension funds and pension advisors, banks, funds, and national and local real estate developers. Scott has experience with front-end mortgage financing, property acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture arrangements, development work, leasing, hotel development and management, loan workouts, distressed real estate negotiations, and real estate bankruptcies.
In addition, Scott has experience with CMBS transactions, including resecuritizations. Scott handles all types of asset classes, including offices, multifamily apartments, residential and commercial condominiums, ground leased parcels, industrial facilities, age-restricted developments, hotels, restaurants, and other institutionally held projects.
He is a member of the Glastonbury, Connecticut, Town Plan and Zoning Commission, a member of the Regional Planning Commission of the Capitol Region Council of Governments, and the former chairman of the Marlborough, CT Zoning Commission. Scott is currently General Counsel to Mutual Housing Association of Greater Hartford Inc., a non-profit organization developing and managing affordable housing.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Boston University (MBA, 2002)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 1998)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Regional Planning Commission of the Capitol Region Council of Governments
- Town Plan and Zoning Commission, Glastonbury, CT
- Former Chairman, Zoning Commission, Marlborough, CT
- General Counsel, Mutual Housing Association of Greater Hartford Inc.
- Member, University of Pennsylvania Alumni Interview Program
Rate : $$$$