Hae Eun Choi is an associate in the Antitrust and Competition Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office.
- Defense of major international electronics company in MDL price-fixing actions regarding cathode ray tube products; In re Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 1917
- Defense of industry-leading multinational electronics company in price-fixing actions concerning thin film transistor liquid crystal display products; In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 1827
- Defense of major international electronics company against boycott and monopsonization claims relating to smartphone patent licensing; Cascades v. RPX Corp., ND Cal. 4:12-cv-1143 YGR
- Represent multinational electronics company in global patent and standards related antitrust governmental proceedings
- Defense of leading international electronics company in governmental enforcement actions and related civil antitrust class actions involving lithium-ion batteries; In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 2420
- J.D., University of California, Davis, 2011
- B.A., Seoul National University, 2007
Admissions : New York
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust
- New York State Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- International Association of Korean Lawyers
- Asian American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Hae Choi & Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP can handle?
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Antitrust & Trade, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP?
Hae Choi lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Hae Choi reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Hae Choi lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates