Hal Milstein is a partner in the Intellectual Property practice group in the firm’s Palo Alto office. Mr. Milstein’s practice emphasizes trademark strategy, procurement, counseling, prosecution and dispute resolution services, particularly in the life sciences and high technology industries.
Hal has represented such industry leaders as Netscape, Google and Facebook. Prior to private practice, he spent a decade in-house as trademark counsel for Syntex and Sandoz, where he created and implemented international clearance and filing strategies, provided enforcement and dispute resolution services, managed international trademark litigation, and provided trademark support in transactional matters. He was a registered pharmacist before attending law school, and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Represent major online companies in trademark and internet related issues
- Represent pharmaceutical boutique companies in branding matters with regard to co-marketing and co-promotion agreements with international pharmaceutical companies
- Represent medical device companies in worldwide portfolio management
- Represent pharmaceutical boutique in oppositions by mid-size and large pharmaceutical companies around the world
- Represent small public pharmaceutical / medical device company in IP aspects of major transaction
- J.D., Hofstra University, 1983
- B.S., Pharmacy, Arnold and Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy of Long Island University, 1980, cum laude
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$