Haleh R. Jenkins is a partner in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois, and is a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Her practice is dedicated primarily to representing and counseling employers in employment-related matters, including litigation, appeals, risk management, policy preparation, and training.
She represents employers in California State and Federal Courts. Before coming to Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Jenkins was a Deputy City Attorney for the City of Long Beach, representing the city in numerous employment cases including discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination actions. She also has extensive litigation experience in a variety of civil matters, and has obtained numerous defense verdicts in trial.
Ms. Jenkins obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree, summa cum laude, from New York University where she was also a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. She obtained her Juris Doctor from University of Southern California, where she was a member of the moot court honors program. She is admitted in California and New York.
- University of Southern California, Juris Doctor, 1996
- New York University, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, 1993
- State Bar Admissions, California, New York
- State Appellate Courts
- California Courts of Appeal
- New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- State Bar of California
- New York State Bar
Rate : $$$